Elementary level A1 (1-10)
1. Who's that man?
2. Mike is looking at ____.
3. We are waiting for you!
4. Jack, this radio story sounds pretty interesting!
5. Mary ____ play tomorrow.
6. ____ live in the town.
7. Molly hasn't got your money. Jack hasn't got ____ .
8. Mary's here. She's just ___ .
9. What is Peter like? He ____ .
10. Has Jimmy got his books now? Yes, my brother ____ yesterday.
Intermediate level A2 (11-21)
11. When she asked me I ____ a few days to think about it.
12. We invited him last week but he ____ .
13. 'I agree, I said. 'I hoped ____ ', she replied.
14. Who was the first person ____ today?
15. Jane had ____ furniture for her room.
16. I like ____ two records.
17. ____ people came than I expected.
18 Simon ____ the club.
19. We haven't got a record player. Let's ____ .
20. I'd like to leave my car near. Where's the ____, please?
21. I ____ abroad next week.
Upper intermediate level B1 (22-32)
22. I learnt how to ____ a bicycle when I was six years old.
23. They ____ on holiday in Switzerland and became good friends.
24. They live ____ the other side of the road.
25. I should have asked her for a plan of the house. If I ____ I would have found
26. When my wife ____ back tomorrow, she'll find everything in order.
27. After ____ information without success, we bought a book on the subject.
28. He's ____ his sister.
29. She had three sons, all ____ became doctors.
30. He made me ____ .
31. We usually have fine weather ____ summer.
32. ____ of them understood him.
Advanced level B2 (33-end)
33. Sixty per cent of television viewers chose him as their ____ actor.
34. They're staying with us ____ the time being until they find a place of their
35. Sometimes ____ gets on the bus and checks the tickets.
36. He'll soon get ____ his disappointment and be quite cheerful again by the
37. You'll soon get used to his ways ____ everyone else.
38. He lives on a farm ____ the castle.
39. The little man was ____ one metre fifty tall.
40. I'll take down your name and address in case you ____ as witness.
41. The car he was driving ____ .
42. ____ you're happy, it doesn't matter if you haven't got much money.
Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.