Evening German courses in Munich - Hamburg - Frankfurt - Mainz
Evening German courses in Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt & Mainz-Wiesbaden
designed to help you improve your general ability to communicate in German!
Our Evening German courses are designed for participants currently living and working in Germany - who wish to improve and become more confident in their use of general and business German.
The main emphasis of this evening course is on practical communication to build up your vocabulary and help to develop fluency and confidence. Our evening German language programme in the evening offers you a balance of new languageinput and practice with fluency, writing, reading, listening and pronunciation, using modern course books and a wide range of our resource materials.
You will be expected to participate in pair work, group work and be as active as possible in your evening german course.
- FLEX German intensive evening course - grammar & conversation - small groups
- 4 weeks - 32 units - mondays - thursdays - 250 €
- 3 x per week: tu-th: 18.30 - 20.30 - 1 level within 8 weeks!
- BASIC German evening course - grammar & conversation
- 12 weeks - 2 x per week: tu + wed or tu + th: 18.30 - 20.30 - 48 units - 450 €
- 1 level of the European Common Framework
Key features of the EVOLANGUAGE German evening courses:
- customized lessons - interactive classes
- diligent studying of vocabulary (at least 200 words per week)
- adjusted role-playing for every-day-situations
- german grammar in an easy and understable way
- professional native German speaking faculty
- possible to join running courses at any time
- excursions and cultural visits in Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt & Mainz-Wiesbaden
- personal attention & advising
- no registration or test fee
- you´ll speak German from the first day!
Evening German courses in Mainz-Wiesbaden, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart!
The teachers in our German language schools are fully qualified to teach, experianced and have the ability to inspire and motivate students. In our Evening German courses you´ll make rapid progress towards fluency with a course at your level, delivered to your needs! You will develop a wide range of language skills including reading, writing, listening, speaking!
Your benefits of our evening courses:
- verbal fluency for general German
- solid written skills in German
- skills to succeed in self-directed study
All of our evening German language courses are carefully structured and designed to cover a wide range of topic areas, grammatical structures and skills.
Oral communication at Evolanguage is a priority: learning to listen, understand, speak and express yourself naturally and appropriately, with fluency and correct pronunciation and intonation.